余祥文,被业界誉为“中国第一外贸操盘手”。 现任福建省国际电子商务中心高级顾问, 凯盛投资高级顾问,北京科技经营管理学院特聘名誉主任。 多年来一直致力于网上贸易领域的研究和实践, 曾为几十家大型贸易企业提供网上贸易咨询服务和解决方案, 并被多家大型企业特聘为高级营销顾问。

别只会用价格来征服客户!一个老外贸的经验之谈

外贸B2B admin 231℃

1

首先要确定定价的基础

1)为了给你一个最好的价格,我需要知道更多的信息,请填写一下我发给你的文件。

For give you a best price, I need more details information of your requirements!

2)在某种程度上,我们的价格就要看你要的质量。

To a certain extent,our price depends on the quality, which one you want to have.

要考虑到如数量,认证,插头,包装,FOB地点等。

2

询问订货数量

1)在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

2)为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

3)我想知道你想要多少件,这样我们就能报给你一个最好的报价

We want to know how many pieces you need so we can quote you a best price.

4)你能告诉我们一年你会买多少吗?

Could you tell us how many containers you will buy a year?

5)如果我们不知道数量,我们无法给你提供报价

We can not offer you a best price quote if we don’t know your quantity.

3

销售目标国&产品认证要求

1)准备销售到哪个国家呢?那个国家是你的目标市场?

Which country will you export? / Which country you will sell?

2)对于我们的产品的认证你有什么要求吗?

Which certification shall we need when we export to Brazil?

4

询问配置,插头,包装

1)你们用什么插头。

Which kind of plug do you adopt?

2)用BS插头要加四块

Add more 4 RMB If you need BS plug.

3)请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

4)我们很高兴在接到你的具体要求时给你一个最低价格。

We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

5

价格方面推拉

客户问:你能不能算便宜一点?

Can you make it a little cheaper?

=Can you come down a little?

=Can you reduce the price?

如何回答:

1)你能给我你的目标价吗?

could you give us your target price?

2)我要和经理检查和讨论一下细节,重新计算成本。

I have to check and talk to my manager in details and we have to recalculate the cost to see if we still have any room for you.

3)我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

4)suppose your order comes to $20000, we will give you a 3%

6

客户说别的厂价格低

客户说:别的厂价格比较低。

如何回答:

USD 4.8 is our bottom price and we need to keep good quality for you. We don’t want you to get many complaints from your customers and hope to cooperate with you for long time.

7

还价

1) 这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

2)我们还价为每台中山离岸价150美圆。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per pcs F.O.B Zhongshan

3)这点我同意,但是6%这个差价太大了

I agree with you there . But 6 percent is too big a difference

4)我们已将价格减至最低限度了。

We’ve already cut the price very fine.

5)谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

6)噢,不,这是最低价。

Oh, no, this is the lowest price.

7)我们已经给你最优惠的价格了, 我们不能现降价了。

We have already given you the best price. We can not reduce the price any more.

8)我给你我们的价格底线。

The price we offered you is the bottom line.

9)你能给我你的目标价吗?

Could you give us your target price?

10) 我们正在重新计算成本。

We are calculating the cost again.

8

不能降价的原因

1)你知道原材料成本比以前增加了两倍,所以我们不能保持原来的价格,这个是行业的问题

You know the cost of raw material has increased nearly twice as before. So we can not keep the same price. This is the same problem in the industry.

2)劳动力缺乏越来越严重。

The lack of labourer is getting worse.

3)我们可以告诉你和原材料和工人工资上涨的数字 。

We can show you the figures of increasing prices for raw material and Labor salary.

4)你要尽快定货,因为中国的新年就要来临,很多工人就要回家过年,只有

量人在工厂!

You had better place the order as early as possible because the Chinese New year is coming and many workers will be going home so there will be less workers in the factory.

5)我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。

We’ve already cut down our prices to cost level.

6)我们觉得很难减价5%,因为原材料的成本,运费都在上涨。

We find it difficult to reduce our price by 5% ,because the freight and cost of raw material are going up.

9

拒绝降价

1)虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

2)价格毫无再减的余地了。

There is no room for any reduction in price.

3)很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

We regret we have to maintain our original price.

4)我们很遗憾的告诉你,我们不能降低价格给你。

We are sorry to tell you that we can not pull down the price for you.

5)我们无法以这种价格销售。

It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

6)380美元大约是我们能出的最低价格

380 UDS is about as low as we can go.

7)我不能同意你们要求的价格。

I can’t allow the price you ask for.

8)这是我们的最底价,我们不能再让步了,请理解我们的难处。

This is our rock bottom price ,I can not move any more .please understand our difficult situation.

10

同意减价

1) 我们准备减价2USD。

We’re ready to reduce the price by 2 USD

2)我们最多能减价百分之二。

The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.

3)这单生意我们工厂没有赚钱,不过我期待和你长期做生意。

Our factory did not make any money from this deal. But we look forward to long term business with you.

4)The best compromise we can make is ” (我们能做出的最大让步是) 或者”This is the lowest possible price.” (这已是最低价格。)

5)我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three Dollars.

6)为了成交,我们可以考虑做出让步。

As for the suggested 2% discount we regret we can not accept your counteroffer

7)好的,既然订购数量大,我接受你的价格

OK, Since it is a big order, I think I will accept your price

8)好吧,为了我们的业务关系有个良好的开端,我就给3%的折扣。

Well ,for a good start to our business relationship, we will make it 3 percent

9)如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.

转载请注明:外贸操盘手余祥文 » 别只会用价格来征服客户!一个老外贸的经验之谈

喜欢 (0)